Tuesday 23 October 2012

Starting Out

This is a first venture into the blogosphere, and I do wonder what I will talk about. I suspect that it will be a mixture of random thoughts and travels that will appear to have no form!

I will sometimes pose questions and if you should happen to know the answer, or can offer some hints to point the way, then it would be a delight to hear from you.

At the moment I do not have a clue what this is all about, so let us see what transpires. For example, I notice that the time on the preview of this post is 04:31. That cannot be, so... let's try and sort that out!

Aha! Post Settings, just to the right of where I type! I am looking for UTC or GMT, but seem to be getting PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can add to the information in any of my blog postings, or have a question, please write a comment, or use the contact form I will endeavour to respond as soon as I can.